Mioga2 2.4.26 is released.This version fixes many bugs and introduces:
- a new LDAP directory access mode
- the possibility to login without specifying a target instance.
These points (and upgrade required actions) are described in UPGRADE file.
- [BUG #1320] MAGELLAN - Pre-fill the form renaming
- [BUG #1437] HAUSSMANN - Task creation is impossible when an other task is affected to second or more grouping list
- [BUG #1438] CHRONOS - Enter key to create event doesn't work
- [BUG #1436] MAGELLAN - No warning before a file replacement
- [BUG #1412] MAGELLAN - Size of current folder is not updating
- [BUG #1369] MAGELLAN - Use rights manager with "&" character in name folder
- [BUG #1439] DEMING - Fix syntax error in SQL request
- [BUG #1440] HAUSSMANN - The last opened project is not a current project
- [BUG #1441] HAUSSMANN - Timeline elements are shifted depending on zoom factor.
- [BUG #1442] EIFFEL - Timeline elements are shifted depending on zoom factor.
- [BUG #1443] HAUSSMANN - Month width may become inconsistent depending on zoom factor.
- [BUG #1444] EIFFEL - Month width may become inconsistent depending on zoom factor.
- [BUG #1446] COLBERT - Can't enable an application that is all_groups in another instance.
- [BUG #1448] FOUQUET - Last connection is not translated to user timezone.
- [BUG #1449] MAGELLAN - Files may disapear when renamed to no-name.
- [BUG #1451] COLBERT - Newly-added columns may not be visible if user changed default layout.
- [BUG #1411] MERMOZ - The response time is too high when the numbr of users is too high.
- [BUG #1450] CHRONOS - An occurrence of a recurring event in week view is not visible.
- [BUG #1452] CHRONOS - The cleaning is not done properly
- [BUG #1454] CHRONOS - When the end of event is midnight and when this event is edited, it is all_day
- [BUG #1456] CHRONOS - When event is ended at after start day, it is all_day
- [BUG #1457] LOUVRE - Galleries are not updated when directory contents changes.
- [BUG #1398] CHRONOS - Fix bugs about recurrence
- [BUG #1455] CHRONOS - Fix bugs about recurrence
- [BUG #1461] FORUM - Subject loading requests crash on PostgreSQL 9
- [BUG #1463] FORUM - Message report to moderators doesn't work
- [BUG #1453] LOUVRE - HD images are loaded with gallery index
- [BUG #1464] LOUVRE - Interface loading can be very long
- [BUG #1460] MAGELLAN - Click in left-pane tree view is inefficient in IE9
- [BUG #1445] FOUQUET - UI let us think we can disable Fouquet.
- [BUG #1468] BOTTINSA - E-mail users fails when displaying list of another instance' users
- [BUG #1469] BOTTINSA - UI is limited to LDAP access level of instance from which it was started.
- [BUG #1471] BOTTIN - User affectation to instance fails if affection LDAP attribute is not the default one ("ou")
- [BUG #1472] GLOBAL - IE compatibility mode is on for many applications.
- [BUG #1473] MAGELLAN - Galleries can't be created anymore.
- [FEATURE] HAUSSMANN - Rename grouping tree by keypress
- [FEATURE] BOTTIN - 3-level LDAP access mode.
- [FEATURE] LOGIN - Instance-independant login system.