Mioga2 2.4.27 is released.
This version is meant to be installed on an Apache-2.4 with Perl 5.20, it will probably fail to work on older versions. All the required versions are available in current Debian stable (Jessie).
This release is mostly a porting of Mioga2 to Debian Jessie. It introduces a few features and bug fixes.
- [BUG #1475] GLOBAL - Digest::SHA1 is no more into Debian, use Digest::SHA instead.
- [BUG #1478] MAGELLAN - Lock owner is not displayed when lock was created through a WebDAV mount.
- [BUG #1477] Passwords are returned by Cantor GetUsers.json
- [BUG #1474] Mails are sent to disabled users
- [BUG #1476] Errors are not displayed in Magellan
- [FEATURE] GLOBAL - LDAP user authentication achieved through a bind request when store_ldap_password is false.
- [FEATURE] GLOBAL - Allow Cross-Origin requests for packaged apps.